Some of My Favorite Books

Monday, September 9, 2013

Breaking Point by C.J. Box


I used to read every one of C.J. Box's book featuring Wyoming Game Warden Joe Pickett, but over the past few years, I sort of lost track of these novels. I picked up his 2013 novel Breaking Point recently and know that I need to go back and read the ones I've missed. These books just keep getting better and better!

In this thriller, Joe Pickett is conflicted because of a man who he has hunted with and who is the father of his daughter's best friend has been accused of murdering two EPA agents. The twisted plot reveals itself after several more deaths atop a mountain. The suspense and writing are good making Breaking Point a book I'd whole-heartedly recommend.

Have you read any of C.J. Box's novels?

Book Read:  Breaking Point
Author:  C.J. Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails