Some of My Favorite Books

Monday, July 7, 2014

Frog Music by Emma Donoghue

I started reading another book after I finished Big Brother by Lionel Shriver, but I couldn't finish it. So I started reading Frog Music by Emma Donoghue. Much better!

I liked this book but didn't totally love it. The writing was good, the story was good, but the way it flip flopped back and forth in a month or so time frame made it a tad hard to follow for me for some reason. This novel is based on the true story of a murder that happened near San Francisco in 1876. 

One thing I really found interesting was the use of the term "below job" for you know what. Very interesting. It is below, so it makes sense, I guess!

Author:  Emma Donoghue
Book Read:  Frog Music


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails