Some of My Favorite Books

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Every Last One by Anna Quindlen

This book was amazing! I love Anna Quindlen's writing and have read all of her novels now after reading this one. I think this is my favorite. 

This novel starts out innocent enough with a family of five:  Mary Beth and Glen Latham and their three children, Ruby, Alex, and Max. And the dog Ginger. They just go about living their lives in a small New England town.

With a slow build up and some subtle undertones, the book explodes halfway through with a shocker than I sure didn't see coming. I knew something had to happen but hadn't guessed this. More details are revealed in the last half of the book that make it such a great read.

If you like literary fiction with a great story, I betcha you'll love Every Last One.

Book Read:  Every Last One
Author:  Anna Quindlen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails