Some of My Favorite Books

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan

Okay. I started reading Now & Then by Jacqueline Sheehan and just got into a chapter that, I must say, was put in the right place. I mean, if this nonsense had happened in the story right off the bat, I'd have closed it and reached for another book.

Time travel.

I'm not a fan of science fiction or fantasy. Give me the real stuff. Relationships. Mundane life. Heck, I'll take murder. Just keep it real. But the story had moved along enough that I was interested in the characters thus far so will continue reading it. And the writing is good.

Do you like time travel or other phenomena that may or may not (admit it, probably not) really happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails