Some of My Favorite Books

Monday, April 5, 2010

Something Blue

I was out of library books so pulled a book from my Amazon shelf (books I sell on Amazon) to read. The winner? Something Blue by Emily Giffin. Not sure if I'd actually call it a winner. It was okay. Didn't read her first book Something Borrowed. Probably won't.

This is chick lit at its best? best representation? whatever, it's chick lit, which I read sparingly but do admit to getting sucked in to while reading it. In fact, I turned off the TV Saturday night because I couldn't find anything to grab my attention and my daughter and grandson where here and already asleep by 9 p.m. (how weird is that?) so it was a different weekend to begin with, and I finished the book.

If you love those Shopaholic books (I don't), you'll love this.

Book ReadSomething Blue
Author: Emily Giffin
ISBN: 978-0-312-32385-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails