Some of My Favorite Books

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Long Time, No Post

It's been a while since I've posted here. It's not that I haven't been reading. I have. I finished up a big copy editing project last week and am reading a big book that seems to be taking me FOREVER! It's Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl.  

STICP is good, but all of the trivial facts are way over my head, making me read slower, I think. And no, it's not about physics or I wouldn't be reading it. Ugh.

I predict I'll finish it within the week though since I won't be reading ALL day EVERY day in addition to the evening fun reading I do.
What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Abraham Licoln, Vampire Hunter. My cousin recommended it, and I didn't think I would ever find it at Target, but sure enough, there is was. It has quite a few historical facts about Abe growing up, etc. I'm only through the first 1/3 of the book, but can't wait until I get a chance to start reading it again. So far, it's a winner. I'll let you know how the ending goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it, but it sounds good! Don't tell me the end. I'll try to find it to read it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails