Some of My Favorite Books

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman

I usually really like Laura Lippman's books but this one didn't really grab me till about 100 pages from the end. I'd Know You Anywhere was much more sedate and less action packed than most of her other novels, which is fine, but I wasn't expecting it so I was a bit disappointed.

I first started reading Laura Lippman's Tess Monaghan books when a friend recommended her. They are girl detective/crime books and lots of fun to read. Lately, she's writing more standalone novels--some really good, some so so.

Have you ever read any of Laura Lippman's books? Do you have a favorite detective/crime writer?

Book Read:  I'd Know You Anywhere
Author:  Laura Lippman
ISBN:  978-0-06-170665-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails