Some of My Favorite Books

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Brightest Star in the Sky by Marian Keyes


I finally finished reading The Brightest Star in the Sky last night. It seems like it took me forever! This was a really good book, though, like the author had in mind, I'm sure, it took a little figuring out who (or what) in the heck the spirit was who floated around this book.

The action centers around an apartment house in Dublin and the lives of the residents there. I'd never read any of her books before and was pleasantly surprised. It was funny and touching in places. I'll have to check out her other books.

Have you read any of Marian Keyes' books?


Book Read: The Brightest Star in the Sky
Author:  Marian Keyes
ISBN:  978-0-670-02140-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails