Some of My Favorite Books

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Betrayal of Trust by J.A. Jance


Well, it seems like it took me forever to read this book (and it sort of did), but I started at least two other books before starting this one that didn't hold my interest. At all. So, I know that blew two or three days. Anyway, I liked Betrayal of Trust, I just read it slow.


If you've never read any of J.A. Jance's books, she's a mystery writer who writes several book series:  J.P. Beaumont (this was one of them), Joanna Brady, Ali Reynolds, and Walker family books. I've liked what I've read but I haven't read many of them. I've found that with her books, you can pick one up mid-series and not feel like you're missing much. I'm sure they're better, like any book series, if you read them all in order by series. Oh well.

Have you read any of J.A. Jance's books? What series do you like best?

Book Read: Betrayal of Trust
Author:  J.A. Jance
ISBN:  978-0-06-173115-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails