Some of My Favorite Books

Sunday, November 27, 2011

While I'm Falling by Laura Moriarty


I stayed up way too late last night and finished reading While I'm Falling. This book was like a train wreck; I couldn't look away. The mess the mother and daughter make of their lives was realistic without going overboard, but they redeemed themselves at the end.

Jodi Picoult summed up While I'm Falling thusly:  "While I'm Falling deftly captures the moment a child realizes that growing up means being responsible for your parents' mistakes--and preventing yourself from making the same ones. Laura Moriarty keeps getting better and better."

I agree.


Book Read: While I'm Falling
Author:  Laura Moriarty
ISBN:  978-1-4013-0272-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails