Some of My Favorite Books

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lisey's Story by Stephen King

I finally finished reading Lisey's Story by Stephen King. It only took me 10 days. Geez, but it was a long book but really good. Crazy, but good. I don't usually read horror or supernatural or science fiction or whatever you want to call his books, but some are all right. This one was good, just enough "normal" to make it believable (or mostly believable).

The best part to me was early in the book when Lisey fixes herself a meal. Cheeseburger Pie Hamburger Helper and lime Kool-Aid, with double sugar! Scott (her deceased husband) called this sort of meal "eating nasty." Oh man! I cracked up on that one!

Do you like Stephen King's books? What's your favorite?

Book Read: Lisey's Story
Author:  Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails