Some of My Favorite Books

Friday, July 27, 2012

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult


I finished reading Jodi Picoult's latest adult book (evidently she wrote a young adult book, Between the Lines, with her daughter!) the other night. I've been busy and haven't had a chance to update this blog, so here goes.

I love Jodi Picoult's books! 

There. That's all I really need to say about her writing. It's always good. Every time. Her stories are compelling and interesting and timely. Lone Wolf deals with sustaining life when, to put it bluntly, the lights are on but no one's home. 

One of the best things about Jodi Picoult's books is that she doesn't sugar coat the material. That's big in my book.

Have you read Lone Wolf? Think you will? I'd give it a 10 out of 10.  

Book Read: Lone Wolf
Author:  Jodi Picoult
ISBN:  978-1-4391-0274-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails