Some of My Favorite Books

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Private Games by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan


Private Games
was a step up from most of James Patterson's more recent books I've read, which really makes me wonder how much of these books he writes. Very little of this one, I'm guessing. 

This book was plenty suspenseful but didn't feel gimicky like many of his novels. I think I'd like Mark Sullivan's other books!

This novel's tagline inside the cover reads:  "Celebrate the glory of the Olympic games--before a psychopathic killer extinguishes the flame forever."

I thought it would be fun to read this around the time of the actual London Olympics and am glad I did. Of course I don't hope any of the horrible crap happens for real, but it was fun to read about the sporting arenas and venues that are accurate, according to a note by Patterson in the acknowledgements at the end of the book.

Do you plan to watch the Olympics in London in a few weeks? Pick up this book and you'll be sure to finish it quickly. Patterson's books are always a quick read and entertaining.

Book Read: Private Games
Author:  James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
ISBN:  978-0-316-20682-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails