Some of My Favorite Books

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Field Guide to Burying Your Parents and Gone

I have been slacking off posting about the books I've read. I am beginning to wonder if anyone reads this blog. Anyway, I read two books recently. Here they are:

A Field Guilde to Burying Your Parents by Liza Palmer is a funny, smart-alecky, touching book that really was like reading about a friend and the troubles they've seen. Well written with wit and compassion and absolutely no sap. Loved it! 

Gone by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge was equally as good. I'm not sure if I've read any of Ledwidge's other books (let's face it, he wrote it, right?) but I think I will. I liked this NYC detective who was in witness protection hiding out with his large brood in Northern California. 



Book Read:  A Field Guide to Burying Your Parents and Gone
Author:  Liza Palmer
and
Book Read:  Gone
Author:  James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails