Some of My Favorite Books

Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Forest for the Trees by Betsy Lerner


I have been slowly reading the nonfiction book The Forest for the Trees:  An Editor's Advice to Writers by Betsy Lerner for about a month. I would read it while outside with my cat or just a page or two here and there. This seemed to work really well because it allowed me to digest the book rather than reading an entire chapter or two at once.

Lerner was an editor who is now also an agent so she knows of what she writes giving great advice to novelists and nonfiction writers on the business of publishing. 

I'm in the process of writing a novel and really loved the practical advice, realistic outlook, and encouragement.

Book Read:  The Forest for the Trees:  An Editor's Advice to Writers
Author:  Betsy Lerner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails