Some of My Favorite Books

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King

I stayed up late last night to finish reading Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King. This was one satisfying read! If you've read it, I'd love to hear what you thought about it. 

This novel was shorter (though not short at 436 pages) than many of the tomes he's written and it just seemed softer or more gentle. Not sure how to describe it, but in all, it was less gory but just as entertaining to me than many of his previous books.

I liked Bill Hodges right away, even when he was the fat retired detective sitting around watching bad TV all day. I grew to like him even more. And the freaky pair of Brady and his mom made this book a voyeur's delight!

Book Read:  Mr. Mercedes
Author:  Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails