Some of My Favorite Books

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Long Time, No Post... Oops!

Well, I think about this blog from time to time but somewhere along the line I got out of the habit of posting the books I read here. I'm not sure why because I like keeping track of the books I've read. But it's been more than TWO years! Yikes!

But I'm going to post several books here (ones that come to mind) that I've read recently. Better late than never, right?

I'll just give a quick yay or nay. Actually they'll mostly all be yays since I tend to forget the losers or don't finish them.

A Man Called Ove:  A hearty yay! Loved it!




The Woman in Cabin 10:  A nay then a yay. The beginning was slow but I did want to find out how it ended/what happened so I finished it and it was more yay than nay by the end.



Logical Family:  BIG YAY! I finished Armistead Maupin's memoir the other day and loved it! He's such a terrific writer and I enjoyed reading about his life.



And one of my favorite books of 2017 has to be Before We Were Yours. Wow, I just loved this one. Have you read it? No? Do yourself a favor and grab it. What a treat.



What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails