Some of My Favorite Books

Thursday, September 17, 2015

A Couple More Books: Killer Gourmet and Little Pretty Things

I'm being lazy lately combining a couple of books I've read per post. So, I just finished reading Little Pretty Things by Lori Rader-Day and loved it! Before that I read Killer Gourmet by G.A. McKevett. Loved it too.

Both of these books are mysteries and such fun to read. Both were well written, intriguing, and both kept me guessing who dun it till the end. 

I'd never read either of these writers' books before and just loved them. Killer Gourmet is book 20 in McKevett's Savannah Reid series. I'm sure I missed a few things not reading book 1 (through 19) first but it didn't take away from this particular story at all.

Do you like reading mystery novels?





2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading the book immensely, but enjoyed the underlying story the most. The complexity kept me puzzled and turning the pages eager to solve the mystery.

    Gretta Hewson
    Asbestos Lawyer Port Arthur TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog. I always follow this blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails