Some of My Favorite Books

Monday, January 10, 2011

Freedom by Jonathan Franzen

Well, if you haven't read Freedom, I'd highly recommend it. I read Jonathan Franzen's other super duper popular book The Corrections and loved it too. He has nailed down family and all it encompasses so well.

I stayed up last night till almost 2 to finish Freedom. I was surprised and not surprised at the ending. And at least it was not sappy and not totally predictable, which is always a good thing. And I have to admit I found myself chuckling out loud several times. Franzen's writing is reminiscent of John Irving's, always a good thing.

I may have to check out his other books too.


Book Read:  Freedom
Author:  Jonathan Franzen
ISBN:  978-0-312-60084-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails