Some of My Favorite Books

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Damaged by Alex Kava

I don't usually pick up mystery books by authors I know nothing about, but I saw Damaged at the library last week and it looked good. And turns out, it was good.

I guess this is the latest Maggie O'Dell book, which means this character has appeared in several other books in a series by Alex Kava. Even though I've never read any of the other Maggie O'Dell books, it was no problem getting the gist of the character, an FBI profiler, and enjoying it.

I'd recommend this book as a light summer read because the number of characters are kept to a manageable number, there are no huge plot twists, and it was very well written. It is pretty gruesome in places though so if you have a weak stomach, you may not care for "parts" of it.

Book Read:  Damaged
Author:  Alex Kava
ISBN:  978-0-385-53199-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails