Some of My Favorite Books

Friday, June 3, 2011

Save as Draft by Cavanaugh Lee

Save as Draft is a perfect summer read. I breezed through this lightweight of a book in a few days, and I have to say it was surprisingly good. I thought it would be a fluffy, girly book, but it ended up having more substance than I bargained for. Not that this book was rocket science, but it had a good story, was original, and was well written.

The entire book is written in emails or as a Twitterfeed or Facebook updates, which makes it a quick read. Many of the emails are saved as draft, thus the name of the book. Most of these email drafts never end up getting sent and I wanted to scream at the person writing it "Send it all ready!"

Book Read:  Save as Draft
Author:  Cavanaugh Lee
ISBN:  978-1-4391-9069-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails