Some of My Favorite Books

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Extraordinary Ordinary Life by Sissy Spacek with Maryanne Vollers


I love reading memoirs.  When I saw this one by Sissy Spacek, I snapped it right up and read it in two days.

Add caption

Did you know:

~ Spacek is really pronounced "spot check"? Sissy's Spacek's father changed the pronunciation when everyone pronounced it "spay sik" and he grew tired of correcting them.

~ Sissy Spacek had two older brothers but one died of leukemia.

~ Rip Torn is Sissy's older cousin.

~ She wanted to be a singer/songwriter and began acting instead when her music career stuttered.

~ Sissy Spacek has two grown daughters and lives on a farm in Virginia.

~ She recently recorded the audio book of To Kill A Mockingbird.

Now you know! And there's a million other little tid bits like those in this great book!


Book Read:  My Extraordinary Ordinary Life

Author: Sissy Spacek with Maryanne Vollers

ISBN:  978-1-4013-2436-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails