Some of My Favorite Books

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Traitor to Memory by Elizabeth George

  

Literature & Fiction Books)Wow! It took me two weeks to read this book. I can't believe it. Granted A Traitor to Memory is 700+ pages long but gee whiz. I thought I'd never finish it! I love Elizabeth George's writing. She is thorough, develops characters like nobody's business, and holds the suspense to the very last page.

In this mystery, the story shifts back and forth in time, which I have to say, I was slow to pick up on exactly. The characters are well-developed but there are a lot of them. Even with a wide group, I didn't have trouble keeping track of all of them. I would highly recommend this book, or any of Elizabeth George's novels in case you haven't read them for yourself.

I have this Inspector Lynley DVD on reserve at the library and can't wait to see what they did with it. Have you read any of Elizabeth George's novels?

Book Read: A Traitor to Memory
Author: Elizabeth George
ISBN: 978-0-553-38601-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails