Some of My Favorite Books

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Three Weeks to Say Goodbye by C.J. Box


I've read several of C.J. Box's early books about a Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett and really enjoyed them. This Wyoming author writes mystery/crime books that keep you (or at least me) guessing till the end. 

Three Weeks to Say Goodbye is a standalone book set in Denver, which was fun to read since I lived there for years. Jack and Melissa adopted their daughter 9 months ago when out of the blue, the birth father, who never signed away his parental rights, decides he wants the child. Or maybe it's the grandfather who wants the child.

The fight is on. 

Jack's childhood friends from Montana, Brian and Cody, who also have moved to Denver, help out making sacrifices that no one saw coming. 

This book is spaced over three weeks, as the title says. I read this in a couple of days, making it last because I was really intrigued with the why's and how's of this mystery.

Have you read any of C.J. Box's books? Do you have a favorite?

Book Read:  Three Weeks to Say Goodbye
Author:  C.J. Box



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails