Some of My Favorite Books

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

NYPD Red by James Patterson and Marshall Karp

Last night I stayed up way too late to finish reading NYPD Red, but if you've read his books you know how short 50 pages or so of his novels are.

It seems like this was just one of James Patterson's many books of the week. Not really, of course, but doesn't it seem like he churns them out awfully fast? I know he had help with this one as he does with many of his later books. And I wonder what exactly each writer does. 


I mean, to put Patterson's name on the book has to guarantee mega sales. So does he think up an idea and the other writer actually write it? Does anyone know?


No matter, I liked NYPD Red. It had the right mix of characters. Sometimes there are so many I just can't keep them straight. The story was somewhat believable even!

Do you like to read James Patterson's books? 


Book Read:  NYPD Red

Author:  James Patterson and Marshall Karp

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails