Some of My Favorite Books

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult

I finished reading Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult the other day but like you, I've been a tad busy the past few days. So, tonight I decided to post about this wonderful book. 



I have read almost all of Picoult's novels and have loved them all. While I'm reading one of her books, I get sucked into the story and wonder how in the world she can write so eloquently and thoroughly on such diverse topics, but she always does.

Leaving Time's main themes are elephants and psychics. I won't spoil the storyline by divulging much more here other than to say that she handles these topics so well that I was really surprised at the way this novel ends but not in a bad way. It was believable and so well done.

Book Read:  Leaving Time
Author:  Jodi Picoult

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails