Some of My Favorite Books

Friday, January 23, 2015

Andrea Martin's Lady Parts

I finished reading the memoir Andrea Martin's Lady Parts and it was a hoot! 

I had heard of Andrea Martin but didn't realize she is the actor who played some of the roles she did. Like Aunt Voula in My Big Fat Greek Wedding (What do you mean you don't eat no meat? That's okay. I fix you lamb.) Yeah, her!


This book was really a book of essays about different parts of her life, such as her time on SCTV, why she flies to Atlanta to get her hair cut, and her astrologer. All of it was interesting and some even sort of serious but much was fun and funny and a great glimpse into the life of a celebrity who is so funny.

Book Read:  Andrea Martin's Lady Parts
Author:  Andrea Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails