Some of My Favorite Books

Friday, June 28, 2013

Shadow Tag by Louise Erdrich


I finished reading Shadow Tag by Louise Erdrich, and I sort of wondered
if all of her novels are like this one. I want to read another one to see. Have you ever read Erdrich's work? I'd heard of her but hadn't till now. 

I like the book and her writing, but it was just a little bizarre to me. The entire book. The beginning where she tells about having two diaries, one that she "hides" so her husband can find it and read it, and another one that she keeps locked up in a bank safety deposit box. I guess what this book boils down to is mind games. And since I don't like them, I sort of didn't like the book.

If you've read it, I'd love to know what you thought of Shadow Tag.

Book Read:  Shadow Tag
Author:  Louise Erdrich

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails