Some of My Favorite Books

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch


Are you a fan of Jane Lynch? You know, Sue Sylvester on Glee? I am, though that role isn't my favorite since I never watch Glee and when I do, she is the best part. Okay, the singing's not bad either. But I like Jane Lynch's other roles especially in Christopher Guest's movies (Best in Show and A Mighty Wind).

This book is an autobiography that I really enjoyed. How could I not like it with the Foreword written by Carol Burnett? She's my hero!

I couldn't sleep last night; my mind just raced and would not shut down, so I finished this book around 3:00 a.m. Then I still didn't sleep all that well. It's going to be a long day. But this book is my kind of autobiography. She included all (a lot, I have no idea if she included ALL) of the embarrassing stuff. Stuff like admitting to having that funky gross BO smell that comes from nerves and her proclivity to ending friendships before someone could hurt her. Stuff like that.


Are you a Jane Lynch fan? What's your favorite role of hers? Have you read her book?


Book Read: Happy Accidents
Author:  Jane Lynch
ISBN:  978-1-4013-4176-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails